Welcome, take your shoes off and stay a while…
…Maybe keep them on, I am under construction.
I am an artist, entrepreneur, software developer, and book-worm. I research and write algorithms that aim to improve diagnostics in healthcare without increasing the cost of service or disrupting the workflow of the clinician. I am active in the Ethereum and Quant blockchain development communities and optimistic on the positive future effect of decentralization. I am an advocate for moving towards decentralized replacements for centralized institutions, and shifting bureaucracies to ad-hocracies.
COMING SPRING 2020: The HeyJonBray Portal
Why all the changes?
Because the world is a wild and crazy place that changes all the time. Handling the mix of freelance jobs and physical/digital products needed a better solution, so I decided to build one. In it’s place will be a better shopping experience for physical goods, plus purchase and subscription options for digital goods and services.
The big addition is a full user portal providing access to web services for new and existing clients, updated customer interaction features, and MetaMask integration! This is part of a larger, gradual upgrade involving a decentralized back-end and user-friendly blockchain and cryptocurrency tools.
I’m excited to show the new payment portal, which will take standard payment methods as well as various cryptocurrencies. Below are some of the services and products that will be available in the HeyJonBray Portal. In the meantime, please email any requests to email@example.com and I’ll get you what you need.
Have a look at the future updates below:
- Web Hosting & Design
- Active or passively managed hosting
- Front-end design
- SEO & Social Media campaigns
- Software Solutions:
- Small-business management tools
- Blockchain interfaces
- Website to Mobile App
- Software consulting
- Custom 3D Printing
- Choose from my designs, or submit your own 3D model to be printed on-demand and shipped right to your door.
- Blockchain Solutions
- It’s clear that blockchain isn’t going anywhere. Whether you’re looking to take cryptocurrency payments without going through a third-party service, or bring your content into the Web3 environment, the Development Shop will include a number of easy-to-install software and plugins that interact directly with blockchains.
- Smart Contracts
- ERC20 token generation
- Business Governance & Voting
- Digital Terms and Agreements
- “Trust-less” middleman contracts
- Distributed Databases
- Embeddable crypto tip-jar
- Whether you’re fighting an unruly beard or need to keep your hair in place without leaving it greasy or matted, _hairController is everything your head wants and more. The all natural, locally sourced ingredients and distilled essential oils promote a healthy head of hair.
- The all around exfoliation solution no matter what climate you call home. With enough moisturizer to keep your skin from flaking off in the winter, and enough scrub to keep you fresh the rest of the time.
- Original Paintings
- Limited Edition Lithograph Prints
In keeping with my life goal of being a true Renaissance Man, these upgrades will combine both my freelance by-the-hour services with one-time purchases of digital and physical goods in one place with a streamlined user interface.
I quite enjoy what I do. I hope you do too!
Check Back for Updates
If you would like to purchase any services or request samples/previews of work that has not yet been published on the site please email me a request and I will send you the most updated list. Currently, I am not taking on any more development work until the job request engine is up and running.Full-Feature Opening: June 16, 2020
Early-Access Promo: 0xJONBRAY
Blockchain SDK & Testnet: Early 2021REQUEST INFORMATION
Thanks for stopping by! For more information on my ongoing projects, drop me a line.
For custom and freelance programming requests, please email me at the address below. If you’re a developer and would like to contribute to application and blockchain development head over to my GitHub to get started.